Carl W. 프로필
Hi, my name's Carl Williams (Will).
My friends call me Will. My hometown is Mililani, Hawaii. I have lived in Japan for more than 20 years. I really enjoy living and working in Japan, and Japanese culture.
Teaching is my way of thanking Japanese people for allowing me to live and work here. It allows me the opportunity to meet and become friends with lots Japanese people. Teaching Experience:
- More than 15-years of teaching English classes to Japanese primary, middle and high school students speaking, listening, reading and writing lessons in English.
- Taught conversational English at Language Schools, from complete beginners to advanced level students.
- Experienced administering Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC).
- Prepared and taught English lessons for the Japan College of Foreign Language, Hosei University and Teikyu University.
- More than 8 years of teaching Business English to Japanese Business Professionals.
- Creative instructional materials to stimulate student's learning and to reflects their interests.
- Experienced providing students with weekly assessments to measure their progress and set future goals.
- Assessed strengths, weaknesses and personal learning styles of each student.
I love having entertaining and motivating lessons. My teaching philosophy is “Mistakes are great.” Make all the mistakes you need to make to improve your English abilities.
My hobbies are photography, reading and traveling.
I hope to see you in class soon.