A little bit about me:
- I have a bachelor's degree in Brand Communication.
- I worked in advertising for 3 years but decided to do something different so I quit my job to travel.
- I have over 4 years experience in teaching to non-native speakers.
- I lived in Korea for 4 years where I taught English to kids and adults.
- My passion is traveling. I learning about different cultures and experiencing their way of life.
- I am interested in photography and making videos
My teaching style and classes
- You do most of the talking.
- I have a very open policy in my teaching.
- Let's talk about what you want to talk about.
- Mistakes are ok! They are all part of the learning process.
- I love seeing my students gain confidence in their speaking ability.
- I am your English support system - don't be shy to ask me questions.
- My classes are fun and interesting.
Thank you for looking at my profile. I look forward to meeting you.