- I’ve often thought about getting a Master’s degree, but this year I’m finally starting it! In September, I will begin my Master’s of Applied Linguistics, and by this time next year, I hope to have this one crossed off my bucket list!
- Sometime in the next couple of years, I would like to visit my friends in Nova Scotia, which is an Atlantic province in Canada that I’ve never been to. I haven’t seen my friends since they moved there, so it would be nice to see them again and visit a new province at the same time!
- I’ve been living in Toronto for about 10 years, but I don’t think I want to live here forever. Someday, I’d like to leave Toronto and move to a smaller, quieter city. It’s hard to choose one, though, because all of my friends and family members live in different cities!
- My family is originally from Ireland, but I’ve never been there, so sometime in the next 5-10 years, I’d like to take a trip to Ireland. I’ve heard it’s a beautiful place, and I want to drink my favourite beer, Guinness, at a real Irish pub.
- It might be strange to put this on a bucket list, but I hope I live long enough and have enough money to enjoy retirement! I’d like to enjoy a quiet retirement in nature, painting, teaching a little, and hopefully still building LEGO models. Also, I haven’t had a pet in many years, so I’d like to have a pet again when I retire.
- One of the most expensive things I want to do is take The Canadian (a train) from Toronto to Vancouver. It’s a beautiful, multi-day trip across half of Canada, and I’d like to do it comfortably (with a bed, not sleeping in my seat), which means I’ll need to save up a lot!
That’s all for now! It’s a short list, but it’s enough for me.