Pack of 4 [Pack] French courses （Customized) (30min)
30min 4,500 Points (1,125 Points per lesson)
Feel free to choose
Lesson Pack Details
- Those who want to take French classes following a structured and organized method. Newcomer, beginner, elementary or intermediate (A0, A1, A2, B1, B2).
- Those who have a specific question or want to review a grammar point.
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly.
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
What you need
I will send you copies of the manuals. This is not mandatory, but if you wish to obtain it, you will find references above.
This tutor's cancellation policy
• 'Unstarted' lesson packs(1) can be cancelled any time. Used Points will be completely refunded. If a 'started' lesson pack(2) is cancelled, you will be refunded 50% of the price of the remaining lessons provided that the lessons are unrequested, unconfirmed or not within 24 hours of their scheduled start times.
(2) A lesson pack with at least one confirmed request. (By confirming the date and time for the first lesson in the pack the tutor confirms the pack as a whole and coupons are automatically issued)
Cancelling individual requests in a pack
• If you wish to cancel a single lesson that belongs to a pack but not the whole pack, you can do so via the request page. In this case, the coupon used to book the lesson will either be refunded or collected, based on the following policy.
Before request is confirmed (fixed)
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 12hours before lesson start time.→ Coupon will be consumed.
• No-Show→ Coupon will be consumed.
Hello everyone, my name is Nico. I'm living in Kansai, Japan. ♪ My career history I have a university degree in French Teaching (FLE) and French Literature. In my native country, I mainly worke...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***oko.suNico先生に初めて教えて頂きました。娘（７歳）にもとても分かりやすく、そして楽しくレッスンして頂きまして娘がレッスンが終わるなり「次のレッスンはいつ？予約ができる限り予約しておいてね！」と言われるほどでした。 次のレッスンを今から楽しみにしております。学校でのフランス語の授業も楽しめるといいな、… moreJun 3, 2020
***élica CeronNico est un très bon professeur, il a une bonne prononciation en français. Il a envoyé des documents à l'avance pour que j… moreMar 29, 2020
***i_Hideyukiいつも楽しくレッスンを受けています！とても丁寧に教えてくれますし、、日本語も流暢に話されますので、初級の方でも安心してレッスンを受けられると思います。Mar 10, 2020
***ishaNico gave a great lesson as always.Jan 21, 2020
***5453途中、諸事情によりレッスン中断してすみませんでした。東京はあの後もしばらく雪で、昨日はほんと寒かったです・・・。また来週よろしくお願いいたします。Jan 19, 2020