Cindy. R's Tutor Profile
I heartily welcome all students from all levels and all ages
~*General Introduction about Me*~
My name is Cindy". I am originally from Indonesia. But I am currently living in Japan for pursuing a PhD degree in Structural Engineering. My only objective to be Cafetalk tutor is I have great passion in Teaching (any subject).
- Bachelor Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Indonesia
- Master Degree in Structural Engineering, Indonesia
- current: PhD candidate in Structural Engineering, Japan
- Current - Cafetalk Tutor (Various Subjects)
- 2014~current - Teaching Assistant in Structural Engineering Laboratory
- 2013 - "Civil Engineering Building Design" as Lecturer Assistant
- 2010 - "English as Second Language" as a part-time teacher
- 2009 - "Mathematics" as a private tutor, and etc
- 2013 - Grantee of Ehime Exchange Summer Camp program, Japan
- 2010 - Secretary of Civil English Community (CEC)
- 2008 - Top 5 winner in MEC (Mathematic English Competition), at Universitas Lampung, Indonesia
- 2008 - Participant of Mathematics Pre-Olympiad, Indonesia
- 2007 - 1st Winner in Speech English Competition, Indonesia
- 2007 - 1st Winner in "English Presentation about HIV AIDS", Indonesia, and etc
I am actually pretty flexible about my lesson subject. But for now, my interests are probably : English, Math, General Science, Social studies, arts, Indonesian Language (Bahasa)
*My Teaching Style*
I put my highest priority on my student. My lesson goal is to make my student become more active, more positive and feel more encouraged.
I usually send a "review + summary" to the students after the class.
I am a funny, friendly, and enthusiastic tutor. I understand that every student has different situation and needs. So please feel free to take my trial lesson first or "Inquiry & Counseling" before making decision.
I am very excited to get to know you more. ★ Hopefully I'll see you soon in my lesson(s)★
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 6hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• Between 6-12hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
All lessons by this tutor
- All Lessons
Feedback from students (42)
***ho.oCindy's lesson is constructed very well by using nice material. Also, her feedback is detailed so it's useful for student. Thank you Cindy!!Any 25-min Jumbo Lessons Pack - 10X 25 10,000Aug 13, 2017
***ICHAN1115久しぶりのレッスンでした。Cindyは楽しい先生です。元気がでました。ありがとう。またよろしくおねがいします。Free Talk! (No Feedback) 25 800Jul 25, 2017
***aiwaとても楽しくてあっという間のフリートークでした。本当に優しくて気さくな先生なので、子供や初心者から受講OKだと思います。 是非またレッスンでお会いしたいです。Free Talk! (No Feedback) 25 800Jul 22, 2017
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Master of Engineering
|Last Login: 2 months ago|