Audrey オードリー's Tutor Profile
Next Available Slot
Jul 24, 2018
Go to Lesson List ↓
This tutor usually accepts requests up to 24 hours before the desired lesson time
Feedback for this tutor
- Jul 10, 2018 You have a new coupon! - New students 50% - Dear students, This lesson is a great opportunity to practice your English. ...
- Jul 10, 2018 You have a new coupon! - New students 50% - ============================ Coupon Name: New students 50% (New Students Only) Code: eb3b2ed1 Disco...
- Jul 1, 2018 Summer Vacation July 16-18 - Dear students, How are you? I will be taking a 2 day summer vacation from July 16-18 (Toronto tim...
- Jun 29, 2018 2018 Awesome Lesson Awards - Please cast me a vote ^_^ - Dear students,Thank you for taking my lessons, and thank you for the wonderful feedback. If y...
- Jun 26, 2018 You have a new coupon! - New students 50% off! - ============================ Coupon Name: New students 50% off! (New Students Only) Code: cbcf7b35 ...
Hi, my name is Audrey. I live in Toronto. I came from Hong Kong nearly 20 years ago. I am married with 3 kids. My husband is Japanese.
My hobbies are reading, travelling, and studying Japanese, and anything that has to do with fitness and health.
I am studying Japanese through Cafetalk right now. I passed JLPT 5 with distinction and am working on JLPT 4.
Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Western Ontario (Canada)
Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
Can Fit Pro (personal training certification)
Experience in English Tutoring
I have 1 year experience teaching English as a Second Language in a high school (Grades 8-11) in Hong Kong.
Even though I was born in Hong Kong, I have been speaking English all my life, so I am fluent in the language. As a non-native, I understand the challenges that students are going through.
About my English classes
Students can improve their spoken English through casual conversations with me. Topics are flexible. I will correct your mistakes. A lot of times, beginners and intermediate students follow the textbook conversation style. Unfortunately, people don't really talk that way. I can help your English sound more natural and smooth.
Experience in Nutrition and Wellness
I have 10 years experience working in a weight loss center, health supplement store and fitness center.
My specialty in Nutrition and Wellness
1. Weight loss through proper eating – Diet doesn’t mean “not eating anything”, and you don’t have to suffer from hunger and feel miserable. We are going to work together on a diet plan that works for you. Weight loss is a difficult journey and I will be with you every step of the way.
2 General health – stress, anxiety, depression
How I can help you
I specialize in helping people lose weight through exercise and nutrition. I am also very good in helping my clients do menu planning, so they know exactly what they should be eating and what they shouldn’t.
Through the use of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and positive lifestyle changes, health problems such as PMS, menopause, stress, anxiety and depression can be treated.
Classes in nutrition and wellness will be conducted in English. Lecture notes in Japanese for "Eating and Emotions, Stress and Anxiety" will be provided upon request.
Casual, flexible and fun!一緒に頑張りましょう!
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 12hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
All lessons by this tutor
- All Lessons
- Health & Fitness
Feedback from students (96)
***ami1964２枚の関連した写真についてディスカッションしました。今日は時期的にお祭りについての話をしました。説明に困ったので、英語サークルでもらった英語で書かれた日本文化紹介の記事を読み、その中身についての話もついでにしました。この写真で話をするのって簡単なようで結構難しいものです。普段、日常会話では使わない用語や固有名詞などが頻出するので辞書を引きながら日本語を交えながらになってしまいます。それでも先生がきちんと文に修正してテキスト入力してくれるので復習がしやすくてとても助かっています。Learn English through pictures 25 1,000Jul 19, 2018
***koksレッスンで話したい内容を、レッスンでもっとスムースに話せるように、あらかじめ書いて添削してもらいました。シンプルでより英語っぽい表現に修正していただいて、とても勉強になりました。300words というとけっこういろいろなことが書けます。とてもリーズナブルで、ほんとうにありがたいと思いました。Proofreading Lesson - Non Skype 0 500Jul 14, 2018
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Natural Nutrition Course Completed
Bachelor of Arts
Less than 5 hours
|Last Login: Less than a day|
View: 4 | Jul 22, 2018
Foods for healthy, glowing skin
We use different skin care products to maintain or improve the condition of our skin. We wash...
View: 48 | Jul 20, 2018
A relaxing holiday by the lake
I am back from a relaxing three day holiday, feeling invigorated and exhausted at the same time. M...
View: 60 | Jul 11, 2018
Natural Disasters 2018
Natural disasters around the world are occurring at an alarming rate in 2018. Every fe...
View: 22 | Jul 10, 2018
I have completed 250 lessons!
Dear students, I am happy to announce that I have completed 250 lessons. Co...
View: 73 | Jul 3, 2018
Using Double Negatives in English - Dos and don'ts
You may have read in your textbooks that double negatives should be avoided, and there is a good re...
View: 74 | Jul 1, 2018
Happy Canada Day!
"No matter where we are, as Canadians, we celebrate Canada and the people who have built the countr...
View: 190 | Jun 11, 2018
Why our kids are ruder than we were
Kids these days are ruder than when we were kids.Years ago, when I was a child, we addressed our pa...
View: 162 | May 28, 2018
Do you hear Yanny or Laurel?
There is a debate over an audio clip that has gone viral. Some people hear Yanny an...
View: 252 | May 10, 2018
Fun, funny and not funny
I have come across some students who misuse the word "funny". From the students' point of vie...
View: 291 | Apr 30, 2018
#Torontostrong - Toronto will move forward
Thousands of people attended the vigil that was held yesterday at Mel Lastman Square, to mourn th...
View: 318 | Apr 14, 2018
Ice storm this weekend!
Environment Canada warns residents in southern Ontario of a “potentially historic ice storm&r...
View: 358 | Apr 4, 2018 | 3
Facebook - Breach of Privacy
After 8 years of using Facebook, I am finally done with it! According to the local Toronto news CP...